This policy refers to our commitment to treat the information of employees, portfolio companies, investors, stakeholders, candidates and other interested parties with the utmost care and confidentiality.
Growth Lending LLC is registered in Georgia. Its principal place of business is 1175 Peachtree St NE, Suite 1000, Atlanta, GA 30361, and its registered address is 300 Colonial Center Parkway STE 100N, Roswell, GA, 30076, USA.
The data we collect
Growth Lending is committed to collecting and processing only the minimum amount of personal data that is required, and to ensuring that any processing of data is lawful, fair and transparent.
We collect and process the following information:
- Usage data – information about how our website is accessed and used, including your computer’s IP address, browser type and browser version; the pages of our website that you visit and the time spent on those pages; the time and date of your visit; and unique device identifiers and other diagnostic data;
- Cookies data – identifiers to facilitate your browsing sessions, preferences and security.
Should you wish to provide it, we may collect:
- Your contact details, including your first and last name, email address, company name and location.
Use of data
We use your data only for necessary purposes, where we have a legitimate interest or contracted service with you:
- To provide and maintain our services and to provide customer care and support;
- To monitor the security of our website and to address technical issues;
- To identify you and your accounts and your relationship with us;
- To notify you, where requested, of service or policy information.
We never use any personally identifiable information that has been provided to us in ways unrelated to those described above, unless you have given consent (e.g. providing contact details for sales or marketing purposes), which you have the right to withdraw at any time.
We do not share any personal information with any third party, except:
- For the purposes of secure data storage or carrying out our contracted services (e.g. credit agencies);
- Where it is necessary for carrying out regulatory or legal obligations (e.g. contract or employment) or for our legitimate interests (e.g. debt recovery).
Your information is securely stored within the UK and the European Union (EU) by our service providers. These third parties have limited access to your data, only to perform certain tasks on our behalf, and are obliged not to disclose or use it for any other purpose.
We retain all information while we have an ongoing relationship with you or your organization, and delete this data within a reasonable time on termination of this relationship, except where we are obliged to keep data to comply with applicable laws and regulatory requirements.
Data protection rights
Under data protection law, you have rights including:
- Your right of access – you have the right to ask us for copies of your personal information;
- Your right to rectification – you have the right to ask us to rectify information that you think is inaccurate. You also have the right to ask us to complete information that you think is incomplete;
- Your right to erasure – you have the right to ask us to erase your personal information in certain circumstances;
- Your right to restriction of processing – you have the right to ask us to restrict the processing of your information in certain circumstances;
- Your right to object to processing – you have the right to object to the processing of your personal data in certain circumstances;
- Your right to data portability – you have the right to ask that we transfer the information you gave us to another organisation, or to you, in certain circumstances.
You are not required to pay a charge for exercizing your rights. If you make a request, we have one month to respond. You may correct factual errors in your information by sending us a request with credible evidence of the errors. To protect your privacy and security, we will take reasonable steps to verify your identity before granting access or making corrections. Please email us if you wish to make a request.
If you are not satisfied with our response, you have the right to lodge a complaint with the Information Commissioner’s Office.
Cookies and analytics
(In case of activation of the IP anonymisation, Google will truncate/anonymise the last octet of the IP address for member states of the EU, as well as for other parties to the Agreement on the European Economic Area. The full IP address is sent to and shortened by Google servers in the US only in exceptional cases.)
On behalf of the website provider, Google will use this information for the purpose of evaluating your use of the website, compiling reports on website activity for website operators and providing other services relating to website activity and internet usage to the website provider. Google will not associate your IP address with any other data held by Google.
Further information about the terms and conditions of use and data privacy can be found under the Google Analytics terms of service or at Google’s Marketing Platform. Please note that, on this website, Google Analytics code is supplemented by “gat._anonymizeIp();”. This is to ensure the anonymised collection of IP addresses (so-called IP masking).
We do not knowingly collect personally identifiable information from anyone under the age of 18, except as noted below. If you are a parent or guardian and you are aware that your child has provided us with personal data, please email us. If we become aware that we have collected personal data from children without verification of parental consent, we take steps to remove that information from our servers.
The only exception is the personal information of GLGL employees’ children, where it is required for UK medical aid purposes: these details are given to GLGL by the employee whose children are party to the medical aid. This information includes children’s full name, date of birth and address. Access to these details is limited to our people team and is used solely for its intended purposes.
Links to other sites